Monday, June 25, 2007

Back from the Beach

Well, I am back and it did not take much time for me to dive right in. I did feel a little lost at the beach. For the first couple of nights the internet wasn't working and then once we got it up a running I felt slightly guilty spending too much time playing around with it. Anyway, so far I have checked out my team's wiki and I must say I am proud to be part of such hard workers. Our wiki looks great! I have worked on my portfolio, a leadership module, responded to blogs, written a lesson plan and I am sure something else, but I just can't remember.

It is true I feel as if my brain has become mush with the wealth of information that we have gained in this 18 months. The cohort has energized and excited me and I look forward to using my newly gained information. The cohort is ending and we are going our separate ways, I wish all of you good luck in your endeavors...and enjoy the free time...I am sure it won't last long.

No comments: